A Note on the Text
Introduction: A Semantic Revolution
The Fabrication of a Crime of Opinion
1. The Disappearance of Race, the Proliferation of Racists
2. A Weapon of Mass Intimidation
3. The Miracle of Transubstantiation
The Left Suffering from Denial
4. Islamo-Leftism, or the Conjunction of Resentments
5. An Unnatural Marriage
6. The Victim's Guilt, the Murderer's Innocence
Are Muslims the Equivalent of Jews?
7. From the Principle of Equivalence to the Principle of Substitution
8. Exterminations Galore
9. The Jew, An Accursed White
10. A Semantic Racket
Are We Guilty of Existing?
11. The Criminalization of Reticence
12. Minorities, Protection or Prison?
13. The Racism of the Anti-Racists
14. Should the West be De-Colonized?
What is God's Future?
15. Is the War on Terror a Sham?
16. Resistance or Penitence
17. Western Values are not Negotiable
18. Weary of God
19. The Grandeur and the Tragedy of Tolerance
Epilogue: On History as a Warning